FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 13, 2017
Contact: Zachary Shaw
Senior Media Relations Associate
973-278-5400, ext. 1-1644
WOMEN IN MEDIA: THE COURAGE TO OWN YOUR STORY
Leaders in Media to Speak at Berkeley College on October 19, 2017
In honor of Women’s Entrepreneurship Week, Berkeley College is hosting a special event in at Woodbridge, NJ, on October 19, 2017, featuring panel discussions with prominent women leaders. Women in Media: The Courage to Own Your Story will discuss how women are shaping the news landscape, how small businesses can stand out by sharing their stories, and how entrepreneurs can develop and protect their digital presence.
WHEN / WHERE:
Thursday, October 19, 2017
Berkeley College, 430 Rahway Avenue, Woodbridge, NJ
8:30 a.m. – Registration, Breakfast and Networking
9 a.m. to 12 p.m. – Program
TO REGISTER: This event is open to business and community leaders, aspiring entrepreneurs, and students interested in gaining knowledge and resources to advance their voices through media. While admission to the event is free, registration is required and space is limited.
Click here to register for this event. For more information about attending, please contact Kelly Depsee, Associate Director, Communications and External Relations, Berkeley College, at KME@BerkeleyCollege.edu.
- Alka Agrawal, COO/General Manager, EBC Radio
- Meg Fry, Business Reporter, ROI-NJ
- Joanna Gagis, Host, “Life & Living” on NJTV and FiOS1, Caucus Educational Corporation
- Angela Harrington, Vice President, Communications and External Relations, Berkeley College
- Alexandra Hill, Reporter/Afternoon News Anchor, WBGO 88.3 FM
- Elayne McClaine, Regional Director, New Jersey Small Business Development Center at Rutgers New Brunswick
- Nancy Meyer, President and Publisher, North Jersey Media Group
- Kate Tomlinson, Publisher and Editor-in-Chief, New Jersey Monthly
- Mary Wagner, PhD, Associate Dean, Berkeley College School of Graduate Studies
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA: @BerkeleyCollege #WEW2017
MEDIA CONTACT: Press inquiries can be directed to Zachary Shaw, Senior Media Relations Associate, Communications and External Relations, Berkeley College, at Zachary-Shaw@BerkeleyCollege.edu or 973-278-5400, EXT. 1-1644.
- End -
To view a high-resolution version of the above graphic, click here.